Animal Bite Law in Tucson, AZ
Each year, millions of people are bitten by animals, especially dogs. While some dog bites are minor, many victims suffer painful injuries and emotional scars. Most people know that the first thing they should do when they are bitten by an animal is seek medical treatment, but few know that their next step should be speaking with an animal bite lawyer. While no amount of money can heal your wounds, if you’ve been bitten by a dog or other animal, you may be entitled to compensation for:
- The cost of medical treatment
- Any income you lost due to time you had to take off from work because of your injuries
- Your physical and emotional pain and suffering
Get the Legal Help You Deserve
If you were recently attacked by an animal, take the time to discuss your injuries with an understanding lawyer like Carl A. Piccarreta PC. Carl A. Piccarreta PC can:
- Evaluate your case
- Negotiate on your behalf with the animal’s owner or the owner’s insurance company
- File and pursue a lawsuit on your behalf if negotiations don’t lead to a successful settlement
- Offer you support during this traumatic time in your life
Contact Carl A. Piccarreta PC today to set up a consultation and learn more about your rights.
Carl and Bonny, are good people, they go to work for you right away, to figure out the best course of action. They respect your wishes and will help guide you along the way to make sure that you understand what is happening. Without them I probably would have failed. So, with my highest recommendation , if need a great lawyer call on Carl Piccarreta .
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:30am - 5:00pm|